Food Exhibition Question

This is a discussion on Food Exhibition Question within the Food Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Hi all, I am starting photography and I would like to know whom would be interested in viewing a food exhibition and why would someone ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Food Exhibition Question

Hi all,

I am starting photography and I would like to know whom would be interested in viewing a food exhibition and why would someone want to have a food exhibition besides the fact that your name can be advertised?

I would like to know what market would go for a food exhibition too?

I would like to have my own exhibition and put my work on display but first I want to do my research before going ahead with this.

Thanks

What is the connection between your starting photography and a food exhibition? Food photography can be a fun and trying subject to shoot. Lots of tricks to make food look nice and appealing, such as mashed potatoes for vanilla ice cream. Doesnt melt under hot lights. I would think a food exhibition is something else.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I have been studying photography since last year August and I would like to showcase my work at the end of the year to try and get some marketing done. However I want to make sure food photography as a subject for the photo exhibition will work.

I suggest you study up on how to photograph food. As Ive said there are many tricks to make the food look fresh, hot, cold, appealing and delicious. You dont just put something on a plate and shoot it usually.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thank you for your advice.
    If you would like to you can look at my blog on Facebook for my food images: https://www.facebook.com/matthejourn...36204386498026

I looked at your food shots and now would like to know what you think of them?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Last Year, I went to the food exhibition of Sial at Paris. A friend of mine, a student, asks before the show to a company if he could take few shots and publish them on their website. They accept and now, he has his credits shown on a big company's website
    Don't hesitate to ask. I'm sure you can find good spots.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links