Lemons

This is a discussion on Lemons within the Food Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Sorry I am kind of going crazy with posts. This will be my last one for a little while. Please let me know what you ...

Thread: Lemons

Equipment
    Nikon D5000
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Lemons

Sorry I am kind of going crazy with posts. This will be my last one for a little while. Please let me know what you think!

Emily
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    It doesnt really grab me. I see multiple areas trying to grab my attention instead of one prime focal point. Several things i think would help. Use a smaller bowl (after all is the photo about the bowl or lemons) and fill it to overflowing with lemons, Lay one or two on the table close to the bowl as if they fell out, then pick out a single lemon in or near the bowl as a focal point and capitalize on that. Maybe add a few leaves off a lemon tree, or a lemon with a sprig of leaves attached, if possible to add some color. A bright contrasting color tablecloth would add some pop too.
    Look at your lighting, get your main light around front more to help eliminate that frontal shadow. it's distracting. Keeping enough angle on your lighting to maintain texture is fine but not the sidelighting effect i see here.
    Does anyone know of photography forum's that people Actually reply/comment to postings???

PHOTO EDITING OK

Thumbs up

Here is my Lemongrass Image. I have edit this image by adobe Photoshop.Lemongrass has a cooling energy which helps to soothe your stomach and keeps your digestive functions in check. It contains a component called clitoral that helps to digest food.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I think you mean citronella regarding digestion.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I like the scope of the image but it will be better if there's better lightning but overall great lemon photo (Y)

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Wonderful picture!
    Thnak you for sharing with us. Lemon is a very unique fruit, I use it a lot in almost every meal.I love to make different types of salads using my mandoline vegeable slicer. It also really healthy and especially in salads it gives a fantastic taste for the vegetables.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    The image is really amazing! But I would still suggest keeping a single focal point!

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links