Tamarillo Juice

This is a discussion on Tamarillo Juice within the Food Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Just made this one for the summer...

Thread: Tamarillo Juice

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Just made this one for the summer

tika hapsari nilmada
    My Flickr

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I never heard of a tamarillo but they really look good and I'd really like to drink that. Is that made in a blender? How much milk to how much juice?

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by marionet View Post
    I never heard of a tamarillo but they really look good and I'd really like to drink that. Is that made in a blender? How much milk to how much juice?

Have you ever taste guava juice ? Because I think tamarillo juice tastes more like guava juice.
    All you need are 2 ripe tamarillos (cut in two then simply scoop out pulp), 6 ice cubes, 50 ml fresh milk, 4 tsp granulated sugar. Then blended all the ingredients in a blender. If you like it sour then you can simply reduce the sugar, but if you like it sweet just add more sugar.
    Hope you like it.
    tika hapsari nilmada
    My Flickr

heathersphotos.com
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I love the idea of having the ingredients as a background but the can of milk doesn't "fit" into it IMO. I love this shot a lot but the can is really distracting.
    And it looks YUMMY LOL

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w...um/banner7.jpg
    "You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it." ~Author Unknown
    Vintage SLR's

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    I love the idea of having the ingredients as a background but the can of milk doesn't "fit" into it IMO. I love this shot a lot but the can is really distracting.
    And it looks YUMMY LOL
    Thanks a lot Heather. I just couldn't find anything to fill the emptiness at the right corner as background, so I grabbed the can and put it there.
    tika hapsari nilmada
    My Flickr

heathersphotos.com
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by tikahapsari View Post
    And it looks YUMMY LOL
    Thanks a lot Heather. I just couldn't find anything to fill the emptiness at the right corner as background, so I grabbed the can and put it there.
    Hmm, I can see that The open corner wouldn't have stuck out to me personally though but it's your vision! I think maybe putting the mat those red fruits are on (sorry I don't know what they are but I hope they're fruits haha) more evenly across the background and spacing them out so you don't have the 'emptiness' would have been a good alternative?

Vintage SLR's

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Hmm, I can see that The open corner wouldn't have stuck out to me personally though but it's your vision! I think maybe putting the mat those red fruits are on (sorry I don't know what they are but I hope they're fruits haha) more evenly across the background and spacing them out so you don't have the 'emptiness' would have been a good alternative?
    [/quote]

Yup...those red things are tamarillos. Woww...it's amazing to find this place where people can write what they think about my photoworks. I really appreciate this Heather. Thank you so much. And I think, I still need to learn food styling for food photography.
    tika hapsari nilmada
    My Flickr

heathersphotos.com
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Yup...those red things are tamarillos. Woww...it's amazing to find this place where people can write what they think about my photoworks. I really appreciate this Heather. Thank you so much. And I think, I still need to learn food styling for food photography.

I'm appreciative that you appreciate it! I always wonder if I'm going to upset someone with my suggestions but when I have one it's because I really see something in the image.. I don't know how to explain it :-P But your photo is wonderful work regardless.

Vintage SLR's

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

I'm appreciative that you appreciate it! I always wonder if I'm going to upset someone with my suggestions but when I have one it's because I really see something in the image.. I don't know how to explain it :-P But your photo is wonderful work regardless.
    That's okay...I'm open to any critics and I take it in open ears and mind. Thanks Heather.
    tika hapsari nilmada
    My Flickr

oh man am starving now !! it looks really delicious

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links