Chocolate

This is a discussion on Chocolate within the Food Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Shoot through umbrella is a great cost effective way to get a great result. Makes me hungry just looking at it....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chocolate

Shoot through umbrella is a great cost effective way to get a great result. Makes me hungry just looking at it.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I like #1 more, mouth watering . And for #3, I think you should let the wrap open so we can see the chocolate inside it. Just my two cents. Nice effort.
    tika hapsari nilmada
    My Flickr

I passionate about photography as well as food maniac also I love chocolate , I have some photos of chocolate and as per my opinion this is right place to put it ,

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by veronicacarter View Post
    I passionate about photography as well as food maniac also I love chocolate , I have some photos of chocolate and as per my opinion this is right place to put it ,

I love #1....I love chocolate too. I want to take a picture of chocolate too. Just wait, I'll post my photo about chocolate. :P
    tika hapsari nilmada
    My Flickr

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterSteele View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mylo View Post
    Michael, these sweet chocolate shots remind me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Found any golden tickets?
    HAHA No golden tickets yet, and I could sure use one too! "I want an oompa loompa and daddy's going to buy me one..aren't you daddy!"
    ...and I want it NOWWWWWW!!!

“Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.”
    (Albert Einstein)

GOD COUNTRY FORD
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Nice I really like these photos.
    Nikon D3000 w tripod.

Oh look at those photos as this has been posted here too make us really crazy. I like chocolates much and I am really addicted to it I like to eat different kind of chocolates. Those are very nice and yummy.

Chocolate has been one of our favorate type of dessert, aside from its taste it also have a health benefit like anti-aging and help the skin to glow. I brought home some Rio Intag coffee and organic chocolate purchased from Tianguez in the Plaza San Francisco Old Town in Quito.

I really like all kind of chocolate and now chocolates are available in many shapes and variety you get in market and here all the photos of chocolate are nice and it really delicious ,and yummy.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    If it didn't come form Switzerland, it isn't real chocolate, unless of course it came from Belgium; in which case, it's almost chocolate. All others are only trying to live up to the Swiss standard, tounge firmly in check.

Charles
    I currently spend a fair amount of time on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/103236949470535942612

my personal website (not very current I'm afraid): clupica and family
    my photogarphy : cwlupica - Photograher
    my photos on SmugMug. StudioLupica on SmugMug
    me on facebook: Charles Lupica
    My fan page on facebook: StudioLupica

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links