Left over chinese food for lunch....yum

This is a discussion on Left over chinese food for lunch....yum within the Food Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    For those that fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

no chopsticks :P

only kidding, thats made me feel kinda hungry

R0B
    Equipment
    Sony A77 + grip, Sony A200 + grip, Sony 16-50mm f/2.8, Sony 50mm f/1.8, Sony 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6, tokina 70-210mm f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Man this picture makes me hungry, just remember to pay attention to detail, for example the vignette in the top left hand corner, and the crease in the table cloth really are distracting from the main subject, and generally add unwanted clutter into the picture...
    Also next time, hold your camera lower down, and stick it into aperture priority, and open it all the way up for a minimal depth of field
    500px.com/robellis
    http://facebook.com/robellisphotography

Sony A77, A200, Grips for both, 16-50 f/2.8, 50mm f/1.8, 18-70 f/3.5-5.6, 70-210 f/4-5.6, 2 flashguns.

NME Under 21's music photographer of the year runner up.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanx for the tips Rob. That's the first food shot I've taken. It was just on a whim because it looked so good sitting there I had to take a pic of it. I'll keep all that in mind if the opportunity comes up again.
    For those that fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    OK now I'm hungry - hmmm salt and pepper prawns, now wheres that menu for delivery - good tips Rob

確定這就是我一個要點訂購它

Okay I am just having a funny half hour with the Bing translator that says - "OK thats it I'm ordering a takeaway" translated back it changes to "OK that is my point ordering it"

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Ooooh...deep fried popiah, fried rice, jumbo prawns + some wantan noodles. I want another plate...please

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links