Food Photography

This is a discussion on Food Photography within the Food Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Who doesn't like food? How come there aren't that many posts? People use food to wake up, go to sleep, drug themselves with it, celebrate ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Who doesn't like food? How come there aren't that many posts? People use food to wake up, go to sleep, drug themselves with it, celebrate good events and bad ones. They work with it, play with it, recycle it and just about everything somehow revolves with or around food. So why isn't this a popular forum?

I don't think that you have to want to be in the food photography business to post here.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Right on!

heathersphotos.com
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I'm actually eating a Crunch bar that I just thought of an idea for, if I hadn't already eaten too much of it.. lol. I have a few food pics I took a couple months back that I suddently feel inspired to post..

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w...um/banner7.jpg
    "You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it." ~Author Unknown
    Vintage SLR's

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Who doesn't like food? How come there aren't that many posts? People use food to wake up, go to sleep, drug themselves with it, celebrate good events and bad ones. They work with it, play with it, recycle it and just about everything somehow revolves with or around food. So why isn't this a popular forum?

I don't think that you have to want to be in the food photography business to post here.
    Then post away - I had a little run on it a while back - I haven't stopped eating but don't think the dishes have been appetising enough to photograph. There's only so many ways you can take a pic of a burger and a beer

Equipment
    sony
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I'm doing Food photography now full time. The best option is to work with a food Stylist - avoid you to eat your models.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links