Can photographers live without FLASH?

This is a discussion on Can photographers live without FLASH? within the Flash forums, part of the Photography Tips category; The need of flash arises in the cases when one clicks picture indoors. There are two main sources of light - external flash and in-built ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

Can photographers live without FLASH?

The need of flash arises in the cases when one clicks picture indoors. There are two main sources of light - external flash and in-built flash. The external flash bounces the light from wall, ceiling, floor and similar objects to give an excellent lighting effect to the photograph. The in-built flash or on camera flash are the best alternative to get the proper exposure in case of dim light. External flash however gives less red eye-effect than the in-built flashes. The digital cameras have this feature to set the lighting automatically and settings are also asked to be done for indoors, outdoors and night mode. Flash thus is
    used as a primary light source in case if light is negligible. In case if shoot is to be taken against the sun then it balances the light automatically. By
    understanding the mechanics of the flash one can leave the dynamic impression on the image. Thus flash is important to give a lighting effect and light is important to give a natural effect to the picture. In this way both of them, the light and the flash have equal importance in the field of photography.

Conclusion : I can't live without flash. Can you?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    It may not be a question of "can I live without flash", but will I be happy with the results. And the answer is definetly not.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thank you for sharing with us. Because very useful for people. I think most people don't know about live without flash. Now I can live without flash. again Thank U

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links