Editing questions

This is a discussion on Editing questions within the Fix This Photo forums, part of the PHOTO PROJECTS category; Hello, I'm new to the forums, and photography in general and I had a few questions if/and how I should edit this picture I took. ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Editing questions

Hello,

I'm new to the forums, and photography in general and I had a few questions if/and how I should edit this picture I took. The Picture itself is completely unedited at the moment. The problem is the blurred elbow in the bottom right corner. Iím not confident in my Photoshop skills to remove the blurriness of the elbow, but I think I can edit it out altogether. My question is should I remove it or just try to just remove it from the picture. To me it seems more then a touch up if the elbow is removed because itís such a large section. What should I do?

Name:  DSC00729_-_Copy (Large).JPG
Views: 119
Size:  53.3 KB

this is a smaller version of the picture because the rules said it could only be 1024 max

cheers,

Nick

I think it is better to remove the elbow completely since it doesn't do anything to the photo.

Equipment
    Fuji X Pro 1
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    yeah right, I agree with bianni, it wont make any difference if you'll take it out from the picture, and that is also to give more focus to the object you want to emphasize.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I actually like the elbow.... The story for me in this picture is the drift between the clutter in the foreground and the comparable quiet in the rest of the photo.. and the elbow adds balance to this clutter.. without the elbow the image would tend to lean to the left. I also love the contrast between the image on the screen and the forlorn look of the elderly woman... an interesting story going on in this photo... :^)

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links