Photo Editing Resources

This is a discussion on Photo Editing Resources within the Fix This Photo forums, part of the PHOTO PROJECTS category; Hi, Fellow Photographers, my name Mansor. My friend Evan Sharboneau have product that help me in photo and i belive it will help you all. ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Creative photographers

Hi,

Fellow Photographers, my name Mansor. My friend Evan Sharboneau have product that help me in photo and i belive it will help you all.
    Have you ever seen an amazing photo but could never figure out how it was taken? How would you like to have the ability to create photos just like the one you saw? You know the type of photos I'm talking about: The ones that make you look twice, flip your mind upside down, and glue your eyes to the picture - either admiring its beauty or wondering about how it was created.

Creative photographers have something about them that gives them the ability to instantly shock and amaze people with their art, just like you have been before when looking at websites or printed media.

!</a>Trick Photography and Special Effects E-book - Light Painting - Long Exposure Photography - Photoshop Projects

Evan Sharboneau and for the past several months he been compiling a comprehensive how-to guide that explains the techniques some of the best photographers use to create jaw-dropping images. In this e-book he has break down each of their tricks and demonstrate exactly how you can replicate their results, step-by-step.
    If you are the creative photographer, this e-book has been created just for you. It comes with 190 pages of instruction and contains over 300 creative photographs created by some of the most talented photographic artists worldwide for extreme inspiration and education. Sound useful? Each part or "module" in the e-book has chapters and sub-chapters, so it is laid out in an easy-to-read format.
    Take a look at everything you will recieve when you get this e-book:

!</a>Trick Photography and Special Effects E-book - Light Painting - Long Exposure Photography - Photoshop Projects

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I just stumbled upon this thread and I am so thankfull. StephenK you are a true sharer of knowledge and a have a helpful soul. Love when I see people helping people!
    Canon EOS Rebel XSi / 45D Digital SLR * Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 USM Macro * Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM * Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM * Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS * Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS * Canon 50mm F/1.4

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Although I found that each site has its limitations, most sites offer products and / or services, it is likely to move to any amateur photographer. If you are just looking for some fun photo editing resources, I would recommend that you check the following website.

* Photofunia
    * Photo505
    * FotoFlexer
    * Picnik's
    * BeFunky

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I will try the plugins one by one and let you know which will work .... here ...... if any .....

Equipment
    Photoshop software
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by 23dornot23d View Post
    There is a Possibility of Using old Photoshop plugins in GIMP but its a very old program ....

PSPI - Photo Shop Plugins for Gimp .... what is it ? ( This is a 2001 program but still works on some plugins )

I will try the plugins one by one and let you know which will work .... here ...... if any .....
    Really its great thread for Gimp and the link is helpful

Equipment
    Photoshop software
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    This is really great Thread for Gimp and also helpful thanks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links