Kood ND/ND grad rectangular filters

This is a discussion on Kood ND/ND grad rectangular filters within the Filters forums, part of the Photography Tips category; Hi, I'm fairly new to digital photography (December 2008), and was wondering if anyone has/have owned any Kood ND/ND grad rectangular filters? Yes, they are ...

Hi,
    I'm fairly new to digital photography (December 2008), and was wondering if anyone has/have owned any Kood ND/ND grad rectangular filters? Yes, they are marginally cheaper than the Cokin P series and a fraction of the cost of Lee and Singh-Ray filters, but are they just cheap and nasty, and to be avoided at al costs..??
    Your advice/ comments will be appreciated.
    Mal

Canon EOS 450D
    Canon 18-55 IS
    Tamron 70-300

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    In filters you really get what you pay for and unfortunately good filters are expensive. A number of people have reported that the Cokin filters have a cast (or tint) in the image.
    John B

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I use both Cokin and Kood, had the Cokin filters for 20 odd years and have no complaints on either brand.
    Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Edmund Blackadder

Hi,
    just to say thanks to John.B, and Tyke for your advice.

Mal

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links