687 usd for a 2-Axis Handheld Brushless Camera Gimbal Video Stabilizer, worth it?

This is a discussion on 687 usd for a 2-Axis Handheld Brushless Camera Gimbal Video Stabilizer, worth it? within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; Recently planning to purchase a [h=1]2-Axis Handheld Brushless Camera Gimbal Video Stabilizer. Search around on Google and I found this: 2-Axis Handheld Brushless Camera Gimbal ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Question 687 usd for a 2-Axis Handheld Brushless Camera Gimbal Video Stabilizer, worth it?

Recently planning to purchase a [h=1]2-Axis Handheld Brushless Camera Gimbal Video Stabilizer. Search around on Google and I found this:

2-Axis Handheld Brushless Camera Gimbal Video Stabilizer on a website.

From the description, I can see that

1. 3K Carbon Fiber material (main body) + CNC aluminum alloy material (both sides of the handle)

2. 2-Axis brushless gimbal controller, allows operator to control the pointing of the gimbal by
    moving the handles without compromising the stablization of the image.

3. Power switch design, easy to use and very convenient

4. With 1/4" screw clamp,can fix mobilephone,monitor..

5. LED battery indicator and warning function

6. Pitch axis and rotation axis are the follow mode, which makes the gimbal take the operator's
    movement and intelligently converts them into stablized pan and tilt movements.

So far so good and l also found this video they upload:

Looks good, so do you think it worth the money of $ 687?
    Last edited by frank007; 09-18-2014 at 04:30 AM.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links