Problem with streaks on my negs...

This is a discussion on Problem with streaks on my negs... within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; I really hope this is in the right section, but I didn't want to post in anything that didn't say 'film cameras'... Well, I'm having ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I really hope this is in the right section, but I didn't want to post in anything that didn't say 'film cameras'...

Well, I'm having a problem with my camera, where on some of my photos two streaks appear on my negatives (in exactly the same place each time). I asked my photography tutor (I study it at college) and she says it's related to one of the shutter speeds (I think 60) since it only appears on some photos, and that I should take it into a photo shop.
    I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the problem was, possibly if anyone's encountered anything like this before? Can it be fixed at a shop?

Thanks

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    His the mark actually on the neg , is the mark black ? Is it a scratch on the neg , or dirty film sleeve or is it reprocity failure ?

I would air blow camera put a brand new film casset in and see what happens? If the problem is still there it is exposure failure ?..or along them lines..?

simon.

ps/ be careful not to damage the curtains when cleaning ?...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks for the reply ^^ It isn't an exposure problem that's for sure, so it's probably a good suggestion.
    The streaks are highlights rather than black btw.
    Thanks again

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links