Nikon F501

This is a discussion on Nikon F501 within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; My mother in law just gave me a a 85 I think from the receipts with it a mint Nikon F501. She had it and ...

Thread: Nikon F501

My mother in law just gave me a a 85 I think from the receipts with it a mint Nikon F501. She had it and once the batteries ran out she didn't know how to to change them so it just sat in it's case. I put new batteries in and read the manual and loaded new film and it works no problem. I guess the question I have is should I keep the camera or sell it? I like the camera my wife thinks it is useless since we have a D40. I see that they don't really sell for much so I think I will just keep it and I like it. I have always liked film it feels more personal. It came with a 35-70mm, 70-210mm, 50 mm lenses and a flash. Let me know what you all think.

Keep it. Least of all it could get more expensive over time!
    Nikon d60 (hoping to upgrade that soon)
    Nikkor 18-55 VR (used for macro- how to convert your kit lens for macro shooting)
    Tamron 17-50 f2.8
    Sigma 50-150 f2.8

Nikon Shooter
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I'd say keep it if you're going to use it. If not, sell it to someone who can give it a good home.

Regards,
    Marlo

Check out my blog! --- http://marlomontanaro.wordpress.com

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links