a great place for developing

This is a discussion on a great place for developing within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; hi gang ive been to alot of places for developing and so far the winner is walmart..they charge $5.48 per roll for all size rolls...check ...

hi gang

ive been to alot of places for developing and so far the winner is walmart..they charge $5.48 per roll for all size rolls...check it out.

coonsanders

Equipment
    Nikon D300, D200
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Do they send the film out for development or do it in house. I have mine developed at my Local Walgreen which is still a wet lab. I just have them put it on CD or DVD so I can see what I want o print or Post Process.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    The problem with walmart and similar is they are nothing more than monkeys with a script. That is they are taught how to operate the developing or printing machines and nothing else. Let a printer bias an exposure because of large amounts of dark or light areas, resulting in over or underexposed prints, operators don't know how to correct the error. Ask about a printer profile so you can match the photo to specific printer settings and all you get is a blank stare.............
    Does anyone know of photography forum's that people Actually reply/comment to postings???

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links