albinar ??

This is a discussion on albinar ?? within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; hello folks i got an Albinar ADG 28mm f/2.8 Macro MF lens coming in the mail. do any of you know any thing about these? ...

Thread: albinar ??

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    hello folks i got an Albinar ADG 28mm f/2.8 Macro MF lens coming in the mail.
    do any of you know any thing about these? i'v never had an albinar lens but it's
    almost mint. and it was part of auction i won on ebay along with a tamron 28-200
    LD 4.5-5.6. i don't like to go with such a slow lens but these are very sharp lens's
    and the price was right!! got them both for $50.00 and it's a very good walk around
    lens. thanks for you input....rick
    JUST BE NICE THATS ALL.
    Richard Olson
    http://www.photographixms.com
    email photographix08@yahoo.com

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Rick never heard of them but for that price its worth a go - lets see the results my friend

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireman View Post
    Rick never heard of them but for that price its worth a go - lets see the results my friend
    As far as I know Abinar was an off brand pentax clone or was actually made by pentax. A friend of mine had an abinar camera and lens kit and she loved it. I hope this helps.

G

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links