Mamiya Question

This is a discussion on Mamiya Question within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; Does anyone know where I can find a used 50mm lens besides Ebay? Fairly inexpensive would be a plus side. And part two--I shot a ...

Thread: Mamiya Question

PHOTO EDITING OK

Angry

Does anyone know where I can find a used 50mm lens besides Ebay? Fairly inexpensive would be a plus side. And part two--I shot a wedding for a photographer and as payment he gave me a lot of his equipment. Included was extension tubes. Every time I attach them it's blurry. How do I use them? Thanks for the help.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    need more info please, what kind of tubes are they ?
    JUST BE NICE THATS ALL.
    Richard Olson
    http://www.photographixms.com
    email photographix08@yahoo.com

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I've dealt with B&H, Adorama, and Lens & Repro, and have confidence in them; also, googling "used lenses" yields http://www.google.com/webhp#hl=en&q=us...8148470ea1f7ec2

About the tubes- you could ask the guy who gave them to you. Aside from that, Ricky's right.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Ricky, there is a two of them. The first one is a No. 1 45 mm and the second one is a No. 2 82 mm.
    I've never used tubes before. Since the aperture goes nice and wide for me, I can get in real close, so I don't know what they're for? Macro?

And Bill....Why didn't I think of that?!

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links