35 mm scanners / scanning services

This is a discussion on 35 mm scanners / scanning services within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; Any cost effective way of getting 35mm converted to digital at reasonable quality? Used a transparency adapter on an Epson flatbed in the past which ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Any cost effective way of getting 35mm converted to digital at reasonable quality? Used a transparency adapter on an Epson flatbed in the past which wasn't bad - really don't want another whole flatbed (have 2 already). Are there generic adaptors available? Done a bit of googling and there doesn't seem to be anyone offering this type of service for the home user...

Thanks
    Mike

My Flickr

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
    "Awsome - awsome to the max" - 80s guy in Futurama

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    If you have a lot to do how about this HERE looks a small unit and made for the job.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi George,

Thanks - looks like it might be the business
    Mike

My Flickr

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......

That looks like a great little unit! I'm on the verge of forking over the dollars for a negative scanner now - I'm having terrible problems trying to find a minilab in Melbourne which does high res scans, so I guess I'm going to have to do it myself.

No wonder film photographers are dying breed when we have to pay so much for the most basic of services!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Acquired the ION via Santa - well pleased with it...
    Mike

My Flickr

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links