Mods to lenses

This is a discussion on Mods to lenses within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; I have some old lenses, including a 70 - 300 zoom with a pentax fitting. What I want to know is, is it possible for ...

Thread: Mods to lenses

Equipment
    Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS 20D, Canon 17-85mm, Canon 18-135mm, Sigma 18-200mm, Canon 100-400mm
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I have some old lenses, including a 70 - 300 zoom with a pentax fitting. What I want to know is, is it possible for this lens to be fitted somehow onto my canon digital?

The lens has a silver fitting at the connection side, wich can be removed (the screws says so, haha) - can it be replaced somehow by a canon fitting?

Would really feel bad if this lens had to lay in a drawer of my filing cabinet...

Please help!?
    Dark Eye Photography
    Through the Eye of the Beholder
    info@darkeyephotography.co.za
    www.darkeyephotography.co.za

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I just did a search on EBAY, USED "Pentax to Canon lens adapter" and came up with a few different adapters.

Personally I have used adapters between OM lens and the Oly E-500 and had focusing problems... Maybe someone else has had some luck with adapters?
    Rob
    Nikon D300 & D70 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Nikon 18-70mm | Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300mm VR
    Olympus EVOLT E-500 | Zuiko 14-45mm | Zuiko 40-150mm | OM - 4/3 adapter | Assorted OM lenses
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8

Equipment
    Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS 20D, Canon 17-85mm, Canon 18-135mm, Sigma 18-200mm, Canon 100-400mm
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanx Rob - will have a look
    Dark Eye Photography
    Through the Eye of the Beholder
    info@darkeyephotography.co.za
    www.darkeyephotography.co.za

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links