Should I sell or not????????

This is a discussion on Should I sell or not???????? within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; I have a Pentax MZ-10 camera body -battery converter -28-80 macro -100-300 tele -close up lens set -an array of kokin filters -camera bag My ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I have a Pentax MZ-10 camera body
    -battery converter
    -28-80 macro
    -100-300 tele
    -close up lens set
    -an array of kokin filters
    -camera bag

My question to you is should I sell this equipment or should I keep it??? I shoot with a Canon Powershot S2 IS now. Thankyou
    Greg

Canon S2 IS
    Pentax MZ-10 35mm

Equipment
    Canon EOS 7D, Canon EOS 20D, Canon 17-85mm, Canon 18-135mm, Sigma 18-200mm, Canon 100-400mm
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Buddy, I'd think about it carefully first if I were you.

I've got the Pentax ME still, (wouldn't sell - inherited from my dad) with 50mm, 70 - 300mm and 600mm tele. Also have a whole array of filters, including polarize, colours for black and white shooting, etc, the close up rings, 2 x converter, etc. Coincidentally I also now use a canon.

I won't sell due to 2 reasons. 1. Like I said, I inherited the camera from my dad, and my other old 35mm is a minolta from my grand dad.
    2. I carry my 35mm to all the shoots I do - I've seen it happen where a camera will just pack up at a shoot. Or there's some sort of malfunction, for whatever reason, then you'll have backup, even if it is in the form of 35mm.

I still use my 35mm, permanently have a b&w film in there, for my old school developing in the darkroom.

IMHO, don't sell (and if you do, can you ship to South Africa?
    Dark Eye Photography
    Through the Eye of the Beholder
    info@darkeyephotography.co.za
    www.darkeyephotography.co.za

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links