Any suggestions...?

This is a discussion on Any suggestions...? within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; I'm in need of upgrading my ancient Argus STL 1000 film camera. Any suggestions of a good film camera that doesn't cost a fortune? Like ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I'm in need of upgrading my ancient Argus STL 1000 film camera. Any suggestions of a good film camera that doesn't cost a fortune? Like between $200 & $700 --I'm poor lol
    If I defy everything that's right in the world, then I can make something beautiful...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I would suggest Craig's list. I just sold my Olympus E-10 and around 700 may get you one. Try get one in your area so you can check it out. A good working used camera is like a used car, no %50 depreciation as soon as it leaves the showroom floor. I super liked the E10 but I found a deal online I could not pass up.
    BUY IT FROM OUR CAMERA STORE!

Nikon D200 came with 70-300 mm 1:4.5 lens......AF-S NIKKOR 17-55mm 1:2.8 (wide)......AF-S NIKKOR 50MM 1:1.4G
    Nikon D300 came with AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor ED 200-400 mm f/4 G IF
    Mamiya RB67 with 90mm f/3.5 180mm f/4.5

My flicker page

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I wouldn't decry film photography in the slightest and greatly admire the people who stick with this traditional medium but if money is an issue I would have thought that digital was the way to go IMHO

There are some great film cameras in your price range. I just saw that Nikon F5's were selling for $4-500.
    To make a difference in someones day or life, just be nice.

IAFF L-726

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links