Old vs New

This is a discussion on Old vs New within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; I came across a Minolta maxxum 7000. Yea its from 1984! How do they compare to the new camera's?? I have a flash for it, ...

Thread: Old vs New

I came across a Minolta maxxum 7000. Yea its from 1984! How do they compare to the new camera's?? I have a flash for it, but need a new one for it is a little broken, so it doesn't tight down. I also have an AF lens/ 70-210
    for it. Any advise on how to use? any good? Where could i go to find out about this camera?

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I came across a Minolta maxxum 7000. Yea its from 1984! How do they compare to the new camera's?? I have a flash for it, but need a new one for it is a little broken, so it doesn't tight down. I also have an AF lens/ 70-210
    for it. Any advise on how to use? any good? Where could i go to find out about this camera?

yes there good Minolta answer to a canons version , in my opinion not as good , but hey there cool , just type in your browser the model and you will find loads on it......

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links