Another sunset

This is a discussion on Another sunset within the Film Photography Equipment forums, part of the FILM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM category; [attachmentid=7348]I am looking for help on buying a scanner and photo printer. This scanned all grainy and didn't like it at all. Thanks for any ...

Thread: Another sunset

Vickie
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    [attachmentid=7348]I am looking for help on buying a scanner and photo printer. This scanned all grainy and didn't like it at all.
    Thanks for any help.
    Vickie
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Have a Great Day! Vickie

Vickie
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I just wanted to reinerate that I really wanted a all in one because I need a fax also but I want to print nice photo's and scan old ones that I never had put on disc. Boy, am I behind the times. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks...Vickie
    Have a Great Day! Vickie

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well in the field of printers, scanners and such I have always believed in horses for courses and found that all-in-ones never deliver. Of course it all depends on what quality of prints are acceptable.

As for a scanner and if you have lots of prints you wish to scan then you have got to look at an optical scanner not a digital.

If someone can recommend an all-in-one with an optical scanner and photo quality printing I'm all ears.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links