My family in 1960

This is a discussion on My family in 1960 within the Family History Photos forums, part of the PHOTO PROJECTS category; Here is a picture taken of my father, his 4 sisters, and his parents in 1960. I tried my best to fix some of the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SONYNUT

Thread: My family in 1960

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Here is a picture taken of my father, his 4 sisters, and his parents in 1960. I tried my best to fix some of the problems but I was not given the original picture. Instead I was given a 96dpi scanned file. I think that what I did will look okay posted online, but would really suffer if I try to print it. I have a number of other pictures that I will also be working through and if I have any that I really like, I will work on getting the original picture so that I can do a higher resolution scan.

Before:

After:

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
    Disclaimer: I am not a professional so please take all comments with a grain of salt and consider the source.

Stupid photo blog that I had to make for my college photography class: My Stupid Photo Blog

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Excellent repair job. Good crop, except you don't know it's Easter without the kid in the background

Maybe you could play with the color a little, I'm not used to seeing that shade for old photos is all.
    You can call me Tracy… but ya doesn’t hafta call me Doubletakes

COLOR, WHATS THAT?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    CarolynSimonsen likes this.
    say cheeseburger!!!

MICROSOFT DIGITAL IMAGE PRO 9

PHOTO EDITING OK
    doubletakes: To be honest, I never realized that it was an Easter picture. Doh! I will look into playing with the tint and seeing what I can do.

SONYNUT: Only one word comes to mind and it is Wow! Looks great, even though I can't picture my grandmother in a red dress like that, even at Easter.

You guys have given me some things to think about as I play with the hundred or so other pictures that I was sent. Thanks much!! Look for me to be posting more of them here in the future.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional so please take all comments with a grain of salt and consider the source.

Stupid photo blog that I had to make for my college photography class: My Stupid Photo Blog

say cheeseburger!!!

MICROSOFT DIGITAL IMAGE PRO 9

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I love it, except I would have left a bit more in the background. It kind of adds more story to the picture.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Whats a amazing shots. Really nice repairing and beautiful crop. I like the pics except the background of images.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Wow! These are absolutely beautiful!You are indeed an artist with your camera. keep it up bro.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Yeah, nice clearing the old thing..I'm confused on the color thing, how did you do it?...cool picz.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by jovymontoya2005 View Post
    Yeah, nice clearing the old thing..I'm confused on the color thing, how did you do it?...cool picz.
    SONYNUT did the coloring so that is a question for him. Thanks for the comments.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links