Illness can't stop my camera!

This is a discussion on Illness can't stop my camera! within the Experimental Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; So, I'm sitting (laying) at home and I am sick. It's a beautiful day outside and I wish I felt good enough to go exploring ...

Cool

So, I'm sitting (laying) at home and I am sick. It's a beautiful day outside and I wish I felt good enough to go exploring with my camera. Needless to say, I'm feeling like a drug addict who can't get a fix!

So, I pull out my camera and decide to experiment with things around me in the room. I'm fascinated with showing motion in photos, so here's one from my immediate view....the ceiling....

P. S. Can someone tell me if this follows the rule of 3rds and why? Also...I'll get around to cleaning the ceiling fan.....WHEN I'm feeling better! (too bad they don't make a camera that magically cleans everything you take a photo of!)

PHOTO EDITING OK
    That's the spirit! And if you apply a grid with nine squares in all (to see the rule of thirds) your picture does indeed fit into the rule. Of course I always like extreme asymmetry so I sometimes avoid the rule

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links