i need some CC for this.

This is a discussion on i need some CC for this. within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; CC is welcome! i need to learn more in this field. #1 #2...

+ Reply to Thread
    Equipment
    5d mark II
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

i need some CC for this.

CC is welcome! i need to learn more in this field.

Equipment
    5d mark II
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    anybody can Critique and coment those photos. need to know about this field.

I like the shots ... everyone has an idea of right and wrong, what do you feel is wrong or needing improved?
    Alexander Whyte wedding photographer in Scotland.
    Wedding photographer in Scotland

Equipment
    5d mark II
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixeland View Post
    I like the shots ... everyone has an idea of right and wrong, what do you feel is wrong or needing improved?
    i think the post process... ? isn't it?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Both these photos need serious cropping. The first shot places more visual emphasis on the tree rather than the couple. A lot of the right area of the photo needs to be cropped. In the second photo there is a lot of "dead space" at the top and at the right side which needs to be cropped as well. The couple is the centre of interest so you need to move in closer or use a telephoto.

Cameron

Equipment
    5d mark II
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Both these photos need serious cropping. The first shot places more visual emphasis on the tree rather than the couple. A lot of the right area of the photo needs to be cropped. In the second photo there is a lot of "dead space" at the top and at the right side which needs to be cropped as well. The couple is the centre of interest so you need to move in closer or use a telephoto.

Cameron
    ok copy.. thanks cameron..

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hi,

In the first photo emphasis has given to tree which is behind the couple,that should be crop and the second photo upper side is very long that also be crop from above the couple and the light should be above the couple.

Thanks
    Lara
    www.americanvideogroup.com
    California

PHOTO EDITING OK
    1. More cropping. Lower angle could be more interesting. Maybe do a silhouette shot?
    2. Go tighter on faces or super wide angle.

Mario

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Beautiful click by a photographer. Emphasis made in capturing beauty of tree. This not only provides fabulous background but also provides a base of natural scene to this picture.

•  

Ads