Wedding Style Portraits..

This is a discussion on Wedding Style Portraits.. within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; ...well this one wasn't really a wedding, but the bride and groom to be wanted me to take shots of them in their wedding attire ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

...well this one wasn't really a wedding, but the bride and groom to be wanted me to take shots of them in their wedding attire before the actual day.

As always...more on my blog

PHOTO EDITING OK
    #1. I like. interesting setting

#2. The depth of field is to shallow the groom is out of focus.

#3. The blurred foilage in the background tends to pull the eye away from the subject.

#4 & 5 Again the shallow depth of field spoils both these photos for me, particularly #4, it makes the girls arm look somehow detached.

These are only my opinion and I know nothing about wedding photography, but these seem more about "art" photography rather than recording what most hope will be a once in a lifetime event.
    Gear: Olympus C760UZ, Olympus SP-590UZ

I like 3 the best - neat backdrop, and I don't find the foliage distracting (it is framed in nicely).

4 and 5 also look good to me. I don't particularly get drawn to 1, and agree with the thoughts on 2 above by MaxJ.

Great job!

Peter
    --
    Wedding Photographer Tallahassee

I really like the last two, the colours look great. Nice work!

Really wonderful pics. I like the simplicity and colors of the shoot. Bride and Groom both are looking stunning with each other.

As after two months my marriage is going to happen. So I always dream in the way that something new should be done to my weddings.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    They don't seem to have that closeness that you would expect out of a soon to be married couple. But I think you did a top notch job.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I thin it's good you did photos of them before. Sometimes during the day, you don't get enough photos or the shots you want to get because it's such a busy day. I try to encourage bridal portraits before the actual wedding but not everyone is interested in doing so. I agree they need some closer cuddly shots, maybe you have some like that? But the photos look good. This also gives practice to see how a couple is to take photos of before a wedding. Some people can be very hard to photograph.

Hi there!

These are really awesome pics captured by a photographer. All five images are very captured. Amazing shoot.

I used to do wedding photography and I like them all but especially 2,4 and 5

Oh and the shallow depth of field is o.k. in 2 as well Something a little different and adds depth

AA
    Passion is Everything !

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links