Bikini Open (Cebu Philippines)

This is a discussion on Bikini Open (Cebu Philippines) within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; This is the first time we covered an event and we are still amateurs. Please give comments and criticisms. Most of the pictures can be ...

+ Reply to Thread

This is the first time we covered an event and we are still amateurs. Please give comments and criticisms.
    Most of the pictures can be found in the following link.

http://tinyurl.com/yjse8sv

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I'd have to say study up on composition a bit. Study the "rule of Thirds" and you'll be on your way.
    Also, don't be afraid to up close to people. That's the difference between an AWAC and a Pro.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I agree with the 'Rule of thirds' but I wouldn't of did a close up. That's one unique bikini..I would've even got her whole body in.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Salam

amazing shot reflecting that amazing bikini
    nice work

Thanks.. I had a hard time following the rule of thirds in this event since the space was limited. Thanks for all your comments,
    I'll practice those more on my next shots.

Equipment
    Nikon D300
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Pauipau, The rule of thirds should only be slightly effected by your surroundings, it has more to do with how you frame your subject...just a thought

I like the shot you have posted above. A good alternate for this type of capture would be having the subject(girl in bikini) "coming into" the frame from camera left with her head swiveled slightly towards you, but a nice image nonetheless.
    http://www.michaelkfoto.com/

"Portrait subjects see themselves in the picture...photographers see the picture"

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelsImage View Post
    Pauipau, The rule of thirds should only be slightly effected by your surroundings, it has more to do with how you frame your subject...just a thought

I like the shot you have posted above. A good alternate for this type of capture would be having the subject(girl in bikini) "coming into" the frame from camera left with her head swiveled slightly towards you, but a nice image nonetheless.
    thanks for the comment..

•  

Ads