Wedding picture.

This is a discussion on Wedding picture. within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; My Daughter got married this past summer. I got lots of good pictures and learned a lot about weddings and pictures... Dont care for it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    My Daughter got married this past summer. I got lots of good pictures and learned a lot about weddings and pictures... Dont care for it too much.

Here are a couple I liked.

Terry,

Terry

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I know what you mean about wedding photography... hate it myself... they should be well chuffed about your images though, job well done!

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    As father of the bride, how in the world did you have time to take photos too??? And such nice ones at that!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    It was too much for sure. That day is just kind of a big blure to me. Glad I shot in RAW... Helped save many photos.
    Terry

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Both the photos are very nice and I feel that you are the luckiest father who have got so beautiful daughter and handsome son-in-law. Being a dad and a photographer its too much difficult to take photos of your own daughter in her wedding but you have done a fabulous job.

Wedding Video Videographer

Equipment
    Nikon D300S
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Both the shots are very nice i like them specially #1, The bride is looking very cute.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I like both shots, especially #2 where you kept the colors in your son-in-law's tattoos but the rest of the pic is b/w. Nice contrast.

Equipment
    Canon EOS 5D,Canon EF 70-200 mm f/4L USM lens
    PHOTO EDITING OK

Event Photography Dubai

hi , both pic are good and second is different . second picture is some different due to off light photography.so total work is admirable.
    Last edited by dubaiphotography; 01-02-2013 at 05:28 AM.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I like your composition. But not too crazy about black and white and enhancing certain colors to pop.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    You did a good job, but that's not easy task your the father of the bride and then you take photos? Awesome, they are wonderful couples. You are grateful to have a beautiful daughter and handsome son in law.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links