My first wedding pics

This is a discussion on My first wedding pics within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; number 5 is my favorite... I love the candidness of it...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PHOTO EDITING OK
    number 5 is my favorite... I love the candidness of it
    "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"
    -James Dean

Hats off for taking the dip into an area that you may not be comfortable with.
    Its a shame that the wedding party were not considerate enough to take the time or make the time to be a wonderful part of a time like this. Sometimes in weddings you have to take control and sometimes people get mad, but later they realize you made a record of one of the biggest steps of their lives and appreciate it. I'm sure that you can do some post editing to pictures that you think or thought were trash. I have turned pics that I should have deleted into pics that ended up being my "cracker jack toy". Keep up the good work and don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't attempt anything. That's how we all learn and have learned. Thanks for posting and good luck.

film2shoot
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    You did a great job for your 1st wedding. You will get better as you go. Keep shooting...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    These are some good photos you have clicked as a beginner in your first wedding . I hope you have the ability to become a professional photographer soon as you have a good grasping power. I would suggest you to join some photography class to learn all photography tactics which may help you to become professional.

Liverpool Wedding Photographer

Equipment
    Canon Rebel Xs
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I think they came out pretty good, I def. wouldn't be discouraged to do many others. I as well love the last picture. I think when it comes to wedding pitures, candid is the best.
    Happy Shooting

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by kirif1 View Post
    This was indeed my first wedding after owning a camera for only 9 months, however it was me or nothing so I did try my best for the couple
    I think you did a terrific job! I'd be happy to say I did it!

As for leaving it to the professionals, how about getting the bride and groom standing next to a line of garbage cans? How about all of the happy couple's photos looking like soot and whitewash? I've seen it, and from a professional photographer. Even professional wedding photographers have to take their first wedding!

Equipment
    Nikon D300S
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Awesome pics. I like your wedding pics very much. You couple are looking very gorgeous and bridal looks very pretty. Wish you best of luck for your life.

Nice wedding photography at all. I like the black and white photos and the editing you have done with high concentration.

Wedding Photography Skills

Equipment
    Nikon D300S
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Good job i like all pics. Doesn't look like it is your first wedding shoot. Best of luck.

Equipment
    Sony A9
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    For the first wedding photos they are pretty great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links