Luddenden Music Festival

This is a discussion on Luddenden Music Festival within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Hi everyone I popped down to a local music festival on Saturday to take a few pics, now this is the first time for me ...

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Hi everyone I popped down to a local music festival on Saturday to take a few pics, now this is the first time for me and I have a couple of paying gigs coming up next month and the month after so I would love to see some feedback and also any tips and pointers on how to shoot bands so feel free to put your 2 peneth worth in.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

I am ordering new lenses this week so I hope this makes a difference to sharpness all I need is suggestions and maybe ideas as I don't usualy do this sort of photography but seeing as it's a paying job it might just cover the cost of one of the lenses

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Dazz something like this is way out of my comfort zone but one thing is I like the angles and compositions in these - what lens ya getting?

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Yeah I know what you mean George, as I said first time at a music doins myself but I just got stuck in and tried things I wouldn't normaly do, like the angles for example, never tried that before and it was funny to see other people just doing straight in front of the stage shots, me I was in every corner and behind the backstage in the mixing area and under the lights, no wonder the official photographer passed on her Nikon to me when i ran out of battery juice ha ha!
    Oh by the way I just sent you a mail on FB for a bit of advice... this choosing lenses business is so hard

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Daz, these are great, quite suprised at the lack of response from the forum. Looks like a good festival for such a small town.
    Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words "I have a cunning plan" marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation?

Edmund Blackadder

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Must have slipped through the net Bob - happens at times - I think they are a really great series

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks guys, I had given up on these and thought I had done something wrong, even forgot about them for a while, never mind it was a really good day Bob and it should be on next year again, will let you know when it is, but I do know there is a similar event on the 12th of this month in the Halifax area, will get back to you with details if you fancy going

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I was there too. Ah! Old memories.
    I was telling my child yesterday how I used to be a music lover in my time. Now I'm training my kid to become a Music which was my passion. He is doing music courses form ArtistWorks institute if anyone of you wants to enroll use their
    artistWorks coupons.
    Last edited by juliadavid; 01-24-2021 at 11:28 PM.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links