"My Best Friends Wedding"

This is a discussion on "My Best Friends Wedding" within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; My best friend's wedding....I was in the bridal party....she had a photographer for the event..but I promised I'd show the candid side of the wedding....I ...

Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    My best friend's wedding....I was in the bridal party....she had a photographer for the event..but I promised I'd show the candid side of the wedding....I shot 400-500 photos of the wedding weekend all while holding up my bridesmaid duties!!

I love the candid moments at a wedding....and I wanted to share my favorites that I captured...

Here are some (although I wish I could share so many more!!)

The photographer was posing them for this moment so I lurked behind this tree so I wouldn't get in his way to get the moment it from this angle...

Looks like a little angel...

]

"It was all a blur" --- a little fun in photoshop

That's the bride and one of the very wacky groomsmen that whipped this crazy devil mask out in the middle of the wedding with some crazy insane glasses....(The only thing that is upsetting is the redeye)

Next thing you know they convinved the very conservative groom to put it on...

Mother & daughter dancing up a strorm

Not a hair out of place at the end of the night
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Looks like a FUN time...
    The "red eye" in #4 fits this picture well...I really thought the glasses were doing it on purpose...
    Rob
    Nikon D300 & D70 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Nikon 18-70mm | Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300mm VR
    Olympus EVOLT E-500 | Zuiko 14-45mm | Zuiko 40-150mm | OM - 4/3 adapter | Assorted OM lenses
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks Rob. It was a great time.
    Yeah, this guy was quite a character so I guess this red-eye look is quite fitting for this get-up he was wearing!!
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    this is an excellent album of wedding photos. I love the one where you peaked around the tree...and all the rest are fun too!
    Heather

My Blog

Doc

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I would much rather be a candid wedding photographer then an official one as it's less more responsibility.

Number 2 is adorable. I love it Sooooo much.

You done such a grand job.

A big PAT on the back

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Thanks Happee! That's a favorite moment of mine of the couple.

Doc, Thanks lots! I love #2 as well. It's not too often that I see a sight like a flower girl in a pefect white dress relaxing in the grass while she waits for all of the photos to be taken. Too cute!
    I love candid as well. It was my hope to one day have a candid photography business. I'm always taking pics at my own parties, etc and missing out so I want to be the person that comes to your event and does all of the candid shots while the hosts get to enjoy themselves!
    Minolta 35-105mm
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links