Wedding - camera and image tips

This is a discussion on Wedding - camera and image tips within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I'm going to be shooting my first wedding on Friday. All I know is that the wedding is in-doors. I am unable to see the ...

I'm going to be shooting my first wedding on Friday. All I know is that the wedding is in-doors. I am unable to see the venue before hand, as it is 50 miles away, so no test shots or even an idea of layout.

That said, are there any special tips you can give me or anything I NEED to know that most amateurs would not.

I'm using a Canon Rebel XT and a 580exii speedlight

Thank you!

edit: sorry if this is the wrong place for it to go...I see the tips section now and will post there also

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Bring lots of batteries for your speed light,
    A spare battery for your camera,
    A spare camera,
    Have plenty of memory cards on hand so you can shoot, shoot, shoot.
    If you are indoors, under varying lighting conditions, be careful with white balance issues- shoot raw mode.
    Good luck

Do a google search on the same subject, there is good information out there.
    Kevin

Shoes.... wear comfortable shoes because you are going to be on your feet for a long time and nothing is worse than sore feet.

To make a difference in someones day or life, just be nice.

IAFF L-726

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links