Church Wedding Lighting

This is a discussion on Church Wedding Lighting within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; My advices: As reanimator said get them further from the wall. Bounce flash or if You can get a cord and hold flash on it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    My advices:
    As reanimator said get them further from the wall.
    Bounce flash or if You can get a cord and hold flash on it [on the side] so the shades will go out from frame (or use both - cord and bounce)
    Try to use as fast lens as You have (1,4 would be perfect) so You don't have to fire flash [or not at full power]

Studio lightning is not handy in those situations, will You ask them to stand there and wait till You make up stands, umbrellas, lights - and remember You'll need a socket for lights...

That's from me
    Hope You'll find something usefull in my words
    I am Polish, so if You find my wording to be not proper - please excuse me, and feel free to correct me to help both of us

Hi
    Please remeber that i,m a novice but a fast lens turn up the iso and at most a little fill flash.
    Sam

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Well , you have just 3 solutions:

- Camera best performing ISO: probably only D600, D800 and D4 (ruled by price)
    - Brighter Objectives: 35 1.8G and 1.8G 50, the cheapest and excellent value for money
    - Flash: using it well, bounced or diffusers, and medium-high ISOs you will improve lighting without giving too much feeling flashazo.

a greeting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links