Chelsea and Macks Wedding

This is a discussion on Chelsea and Macks Wedding within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; I see a bunch - and you did a great job! Looks like it was a fun time and you managed a tough sun well. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm quite obviously an idiot
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I see a bunch - and you did a great job! Looks like it was a fun time and you managed a tough sun well. I think I'd have enjoyed the party!

Hi Grandpa,
    (I hate calling your that. Your avatar looks like the Arnold!). Thank you. Yes, it was crazy harsh sun. The bride could barely open her eyes during the ceremony.
    Thank you again.
    Warning-My photos will always be more fantasy than reality.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Hey there-great looking set of photos here! You know I'm a huge fan of your photos!

About #4-I think repositioning the bridesmaid and groomsman on the far right would have flattered her more and led to a much more flattering photo for the bride. I know it's hard, but keeping in mind different body shapes and how to best compliment them is so important.

I like the style on #5-wish there'd have been a reflector used to get the lighting just right.

#'s 11 & 12 are to die for b/c of the emotions you caught on camera! Great stuff!!!

My favorite shot of the couple together is #14. So classy, perfect lighting, nice expressions...

#19 is a great detail shot!

Every one from #25 on are WONDERFUL!!

Heather

My Blog

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hey there-great looking set of photos here! You know I'm a huge fan of your photos!

About #4-I think repositioning the bridesmaid and groomsman on the far right would have flattered her more and led to a much more flattering photo for the bride. I know it's hard, but keeping in mind different body shapes and how to best compliment them is so important.

I like the style on #5-wish there'd have been a reflector used to get the lighting just right.

#'s 11 & 12 are to die for b/c of the emotions you caught on camera! Great stuff!!!

My favorite shot of the couple together is #14. So classy, perfect lighting, nice expressions...

#19 is a great detail shot!

Every one from #25 on are WONDERFUL!!
    Thanks you so much for the CC Happee, and I think you are exactly right about the positioning and the reflector. I had a reflector in the car, and I should have snagged it.

I'm also getting more and more "bride's men". I never know what the heck to do with them. LOL.

Thank you again. Definately something to put in the brain bank!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Stunning set of photos, I'm sure they were very pleased with them.

I love the captured emotions in #27, and the fun in #17.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Wow what great photos!!!!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    They're gorgeous, Cindy! I just love that first one. Also love #14. Your work is always so fantastic!
    Lacey
    Mom to four little miracles, hoping for #5

"Photography helps people to see." ~Berenice Abbott

Nikon D40x
    18-55 Kit lens
    55-200 mm f/5.6
    50mm f/1.8

Equipment
    Nikon D300s, Nikon D70, Nikkor 16-85mm, Nikkor 18-200mm, Nikkor 50mm 1.8, Samyang 85mm 1.4, Sigma 70-300mm, Nikon SB600 Flash
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    What can I say? A pro at work, that's for sure!
    Panasonic Lumix FZ1000 and a Nikon S3500

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thank you guys! They are a terrific and super fun couple.

I am a new wedding photographer. I've been assisting for a while but I live in Michigan so this summer is my first big gig by myself in similar conditions. I keep getting harsh shadows when I test out in the open... how did you deal with the sun?

I just bought the lightsphere... will that help?

I LOVE your style by the way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links