!Worth the Wait!

This is a discussion on !Worth the Wait! within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Great job documenting the event! I have kids too, but like others have posted, I've never seen the placenta.. LOL Great shots, kudos for the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Great job documenting the event! I have kids too, but like others have posted, I've never seen the placenta.. LOL
    Great shots, kudos for the bravery (I might have fainted being at that end)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I have actual shots of her coming out. But I don't think sarah would like it too much if I posted those....and they make me a little queesy.

Thanks for all of the comments! It was a great experience and I am so lucky to have a friend like sarah who let me share the moment with her.

As for newborn pictures. She wanted me to go to her house tomorrow to take some pictures. But, noel works..so no babysitter, and my little sister has her junior prom tomorrow night and I am her hairstylest...I'm a woman of many talents. hahaha!

I'm sure we will do the baby pictures soon tho. And I will be sure to post them as soon as we do!
    ~*!erin!*~
    website
    flickr
    jpg
    Canon Digital Rebel XT
    Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6
    Canon EF 35-80mm f/1:4-5.6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links