My Funky World of Weddings Volume 1

This is a discussion on My Funky World of Weddings Volume 1 within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Its wonderful you have created your own style - inventive and unique - very well done....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Its wonderful you have created your own style - inventive and unique - very well done.

I'm quite obviously an idiot
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thank you guys/ladies ever so much again.

Jen-Two is a cheat. It's an action from JB Sallee, who was the WPPI grad winner last year. He and he wife DeEtta, are super generous with helping people. They themselves only started out 4 years ago, and now they are featured in all the major photog mags and are WPPI Presenters.

Unfortunately, although they have action sets of their own (I have it) this particular one can not be purchased. It was a very generous gift.

Luckily they are in my home town, and members of a few orgs I'm in. I'm taking a photoshop class from them in February. I can't wait. They are totally super nice.
    Warning-My photos will always be more fantasy than reality.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Its wonderful you have created your own style - inventive and unique - very well done.

:-(
    I was told recently that my photos were pretty much like everything every other photogs had to share. That wrecked my day because I really try to see things my own way and not copy.
    We all get inspired, but your post made me really happy!

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

:-(
    I was told recently that my photos were pretty much like everything every other photogs had to share. That wrecked my day because I really try to see things my own way and not copy.
    We all get inspired, but your post made me really happy!
    [/quote]

What moron said that??? Dude... he's a total jackass. You've got an amazing style

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thank you Pitchfork.
    It was one of the "rockstar" photogs.
    You know the type, "extemely different", branded, big time.
    It made me feel pretty crappy. :-/
    Thank you for being so nice though! I'm about to go on holiday, and am hoping to get recharged, some new ideas, and hopefully a "can do it!" attitude.
    :-)

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well, as I have mentione before I'm very impressed w/ your style so don't let other opinions bring you down.

If I only had wedding shots like you've shown here I'd be VERY happy.

As a matter of fact...after looking at your shots here and on your website I decided last week that when the weather turns warm I'm going to pull the wedding dress out of the closet, put it on, grab the tripod and camera and go out by myself to some obscure places and try to do some interesting wedding self portraits....just in time for my 5 year anniversary.

I wish I had a nice camera when I got married or I would have done self portraits myself back then. I'm so unimpressed w/ my wedding photos...I'd be more happy taking my own.

Too bad they don't sell that action. Last week you mentioned a "sallee" action on another shot I googled them and checked out their entire website...also impressive work....
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING OK
    That sounds like a wonderful shoot idea Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll ask JB when I see him if it would be ok to share the action with ya. :-)

Jen
    Call me A Photo Forum Junky, I don't care!
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    You're too kind. Thank you so much for asking.
    http://jenrinaldiphotography.smugmug...85_QHiat-S.jpg
    MYSPACE ~ FLICKR ~ DEVIANT ART ~ JPG
    Nikon D90 & D80 DSLR| Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300 VR |Nikon 105mm f/2.8 MICRO LENS | Nikon 50mm f/1.4 |Tokina 12-24 | Nikon SB800 | Minolta X700 SLR | Minolta 50mm |
    Minolta 35-105mm
    "When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams
    PHOTO FORUM WEEKLY THEME
    PHOTO FORUM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    i like the shots you have done.

any recommendations on what lens is good for wedding photography?

right now i have a 28-135mm IS lens

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I love your work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links