Wed Shoot 15 July

This is a discussion on Wed Shoot 15 July within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; good stuff jon...... i like 3 and 5 best!..... and im not just trying to be different!...... but good series all round....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    light/dark its all the same to me
    good stuff jon...... i like 3 and 5 best!..... and im not just trying to be different!...... but good series all round.

in orbit
    Planet Carolyn....Cool place, you should visit!
    jus luv em! : )
    Life is a roller coaster.
    You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it! : )

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    anicole, arch, PG...thanks so much
    gonna work that album cover shot

Extra Toys in the attic!
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I love them all! #2 is my fav...but I love the car in #4!!! I am a car feak too! Yes....girls can love cars too! They are all great!
    Dottie
    Nikon D70 | Nikor 18-135mmOlympus E-500 | Zuiko 14-45mm |Zuiko 40-150mm..and all Rob's cameras and lenses too!
    Matts Memorial Page
    Please visit my son's page and light a candle...
    Please light a candle here for my son. Thank you.

Number 2 is an out and out hands down winner. I agree with Dave. The album cover is a great piece of inspiration. Weddings can be hard but it looks like the environment was pushingyou to the limits. Flattering lighting, nice compositions. If I have an Aix weding, you'll be the man. :P (That's Aix, not Axe.)

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    thanks dottie...there were a few classic cars there...the mustang, a challenger, a charger and a really old chrysler lebaron...thanks for commenting

thanks to armstrong...glad you enjoyed these...I would be more than willing to hoof it over to Provence for some shooties.....I've heard nothing but good things about the awesome light over there and have always wanted to go.
    One thing....give me a phonetic translation of how you pronounce 'Aix'....been bugging me for years. Is the 'x' silent when you say Aix en Provence? or do you liaise ? Is it ever pronounced?

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Good shots. #2 really holds my attention cause it is so unusual as well as the comp. Just so many things to look at and it all works together! Great to see such a creative wedding photo. Bravo
    Just cruzin to the viewing

.... meh ....
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Great shots Jon. some unusual shots there, which I'm all for. Great job

Beautiful work

Great pics! I love number 2 and 5! Good Work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links