Red Bull Air Races - Porto (Portugal)

This is a discussion on Red Bull Air Races - Porto (Portugal) within the Event Photography forums, part of the PHOTO GALLERIES category; Great series! Love the looks of "High Speed" in the last one and the heat signature of the helicopter engines......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Great series! Love the looks of "High Speed" in the last one and the heat signature of the helicopter engines...
    Rob
    Nikon D300 & D70 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Nikon 18-70mm | Nikon 18-200mm VR | Nikon 70-300mm VR
    Olympus EVOLT E-500 | Zuiko 14-45mm | Zuiko 40-150mm | OM - 4/3 adapter | Assorted OM lenses
    Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ8

In Limbo
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Lots of great work here, I really like the 2nd, 4th and the helo shots. The last is my favorite! On the flip side, I as well have issues with your copyright info smack in the middle of each shot. It makes it hard to fully appreciate your work. I do understand why you do this, but it is still distracting to say the least!
    TURKEY

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Really ubelievable great picture's I'm sorry but i don't like the name in the middle. I'll knew the reason but it's not good for the picture's

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Really unbelievable great picture's I'm sorry but i don't like the name in the middle. I'll knew the reason but it's not good for the picture's

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Really unbelievable great picture's I'm sorry but i don't like the name in the middle. I'll knew the reason but it's not good for the picture's

edit: OOPS

I'm sorry for the mutiple post, could anyone delete my post above these one please, i'm sorry!

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nice series. I like the last one best, as well.

Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that,
    behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.
    Veneration for this force beyond anything that we can comprehend is my religion.
    (Albert Einstein)

Canadian Captioneer
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Awesome series, great clear shots, I love the ones where you can really feel the motion!
    Cannon Ixus I5

Cannon EOS 350D

Website: www.freewebs.com/alexmacks (B&W section currently down)

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thank you all!!

Glad you like it...I´ve thousands....lol

One from a Heli:

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Incredible shots! Wish I was there.
    Canon XSi [450D] | Canon EF-S 18-55 mm | Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM | Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 | YN-468 | Photoshop Elements 5.0
    Flickr.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links