My First DSLR ?

This is a discussion on My First DSLR ? within the Which DSLR should I buy? forums, part of the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories category; the same situation here, a freshman trying to decide the 1st camera. Did you actually get the canon 60D? how does it work for you?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My First DSLR ?

PHOTO EDITING OK
    the same situation here, a freshman trying to decide the 1st camera. Did you actually get the canon 60D? how does it work for you?

Equipment
    Nikon 7500, Insta360 One X,
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    As a professional using professional grade equipment does a more expensive camera give a better quality shot or does it minimize the chance of getting the shot wrong and missing it?

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    As a paid photographer I can tell you that I have yet to see any pros using Sony, why

1. Backup. If/when my Nikons (others Canon) need servicing, repair, they are geared up for it. My D4s fell from a wall at Silverstone when I was shooting trackside, I need my gear as I shoot for a magazine, relying on my D810 I sent my camera off, back within 7 days.

2. System. More lenses, flash, and everything else is made for Canon and Nikon, and shed loads is available in good condition pre owned, not Sony.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Name:  Dsc_2733.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  170.7 KB

Name:  DSC_8492.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  575.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by frank007 View Post
    the same situation here, a freshman trying to decide the 1st camera. Did you actually get the canon 60D? how does it work for you?

As a Professional photographer, including Classic Cars magazine, I use pro gear why, obvious

1. Dual card slots, NO professional worth their money relies on one card any more than they would one camera.

2. Durability, pro gear is made to survive.

3. Reliability, they work, regardless of weather

4. I can shoot as good images with my D4s, D5 as I could with a D7100, would I, NO because I have a reputation like all working pros, and a responsibility to Editors to get the shots in, and not worry if my gear is up to the job.

BUT........................... when I did start out, my camera of choice was both a Canon 60D and Nikon D7100 samples above

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Agalloch View Post
    They Thanks a lot, my decision fell for canon 60d, Cos of the flip out screen and manual settings for audio and i am very satisfied for now

Good luck, NO wireless I hope

I have NO camera with wireless

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/new...-over-the-air/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links