Camera Sensor Cleaning

This is a discussion on Camera Sensor Cleaning within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; This is an old thread but the problem still exists. Cleaning a sensor is very easy. Buy a sensor cleaning kit for about $20. It ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Camera Sensor Cleaning

This is an old thread but the problem still exists. Cleaning a sensor is very easy. Buy a sensor cleaning kit for about $20. It comes with a small vial of cleaning liquid and a few wipe sticks with a cleaning material at one end. Put a few drops of the liquid on the broom end and drag the broom from top to bottom actoss the sensor. Dont use force or pressure. Check the sensor again with a shot taken at f22 or smaller. If there are still spots just repeat the cleaning procedure. Twice should be enough to get even the worse of oil stains from the mirror mechanism let alone plain every day dust.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I have a digital camera. This camera sensor I could learn to keep clean. But if I could not then my sister clean this.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    There is genuinely nothing more baffling for picture takers than a camera sensor that is overflowing with dust and spots. Dust on the sensor happens, it's exclusive a truth of cutting edge photographic life. In the event that you're an outside picture taker with a zoom point of convergence, or one who changes central focuses in the field, dust and particles will find a way onto your sensor on a for all intents and purposes reliable reason. In any case, even studio picture takers experience the inconvenience of a soiled sensor.

Equipment
    Canon stuff
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I got my camera professional cleaned and still found dust on it that I had to remove.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links