Feelworld full hd HDMI monitor

This is a discussion on Feelworld full hd HDMI monitor within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Hi guys, Im a big fan of the NEX system and have been working with it for some time. I currently own a NEX7 and ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Feelworld full hd HDMI monitor

Hi guys,

Im a big fan of the NEX system and have been working with it for some time. I currently own a NEX7 and I would like to get an external HDMI monitor to go with it under us$400. I love the fact that it has a headphone plug! Since I will mount it on the camera I would not like anything very heavy.
    Ive read some horror stories about a Feelworld 7'' monitor FW760,it is IPS full HD 1920*1200 pixels,with HDMI input,also light and slim.
    I also find it is with exposure,Histogram,False Colors,Peaking Focus Assist,etc.
    I think it is great,but Im not sure if it was just bad luck.
    Have you tried this one before?
    Any suggestions?
    7" IPS Ultra-thin Design Full HD 1920x1200 HDMI HD On-Camera Monitor with Peaking Focus Assist, Histogram, Zebra Exposure FW760-Shenzhen Feelworld Technology Co.,Ltd

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Feelworld 7 Inch Ultra HD 1280x800 IPS Screen Camera Field Monitor with 1 Mini HDMI Cable for BMPCC, 16:9 or 4:3 Adjustable Display Ratio.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links