Which camera brand is the best?

This is a discussion on Which camera brand is the best? within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; In your opinion which camera brand is the best and why do you think so?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Which camera brand is the best?

PHOTO EDITING OK

Which camera brand is the best?

In your opinion which camera brand is the best and why do you think so?

Thats a stupid question to ask. How about whats better blondes, brunettes or red heads? The best camera is the one in your hand. The more expensive the better quality (usually). You cant name a brand that is best over the others. I bet most people who respond here will say the brand they are using is the best. Just buy what you can afford, and a brand that doesnt try to lock you into using only their attachments or lenses. Feel free to mix and match for the combination that gives you the image you are happy with.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    All better camera is depends on its battary quality. Expensive camera is best for photography. Better lense gives you better image.

f/8
    Equipment
    Fujifilm X-E1 + 18-55 lens
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I'm a huge fan of the Fujifilm X-Range. Excellent sensor quality and a great range of glass to attach.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I think all cameras are good but you should look for more features in a camera which is near your planned budget.

Equipment
    Canon stuff
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    I started of with a Nikon and then switch to a Canon as there were more Canon users around who could teach me. Other than, take a pick!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelRitter View Post
    I started of with a Nikon and then switch to a Canon as there were more Canon users around who could teach me. Other than, take a pick!
    A camera is really just a camera. Im curioius why you switched to Canon from Nikon because you would have already had the Nikon lenses. Switching to Canon meant you have to start from scratch and buy new lenses. Silly thing to do just to get 'instructions' on how to use the camera. And what is it about the camera (any camera) that you either couldnt figure out or get the answer from the manual? Canon does offer advantages over Nikon in that Canon firmware can be hacked allowing for many features that arent normally available for some strange reason. See http://www.magiclantern.fm/.
    Last edited by Bynx; 08-08-2016 at 03:52 PM.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Ask anybody the world over to name the most renowned camera organization, and chances are they'll get out Canon. Known for simple interfaces and natural elements, Canon is your most logical option in case you're new to photography. Notwithstanding being easy to use, Canon items have a tendency to be moderately client confirmation, and are able to outlast their innovative noteworthiness.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nikon.

and Redheads.

hahaha I agree with both.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links