Which camera brand is the best?

This is a discussion on Which camera brand is the best? within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Originally Posted by pixmedic theres some people here that are really starting to look more like spammers trying to get their links and logo out ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Which camera brand is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by pixmedic View Post
    theres some people here that are really starting to look more like spammers trying to get their links and logo out there than actually participating in the forum...
    i would much rather this forum focus on quality over quantity as far as membership goes.
    In total agreement. How many times does someone have to say the same wrong thing. In fact StudioZanetti cant make up his mind.
    I wont shoot a wedding for any amount of money.

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nikon is a best camera brand to shoot classy pictures.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Here is the curve ball. Sony. For the last 15 weeks the NPD group that releases camera sales info in the USA has Sony #1 in market share for full frame camera sales. #2 for overall SLR sales behind Canon.
    They are all good. Right now Sony has the best features and product on the market. Their lenses, many Zeiss, are awesome.

Just received a large Sony delivery and more coming
    100-400 4.5-5.6 ZA OSS, 16-70 F4 ZA OSS, 10-18 F4 OSS, 50MM 1.8 OSS, 18-135 OSS, 24-70 F4 ZA OSS ($300 INSTANT SAVINGS NOW), 6500 BODIES AND KITS WITH THE 18-135, A6000 WITH 16-50, RX100 MK 3 AND RX100 MK5. Call us at 516-217-1000, Camera Land, Ask for Joel and mention you saw it here
    Joel Paymer
    Camera Land
    720 Old Bethpage Rd
    Old Bethpage, NY 11804
    e-mail: joel@<a href="mailto:cameraland@aol....landn</a>y.com
    web site: www.cameralandny.com

So you are using a stupid question as an excuse for making it a sales pitch for your stuff. Your post has been reported.

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Canon D750 is a best camera brand for all type photography. Recommend to buy now for classy pictures!

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Thanks
    We pay to be a sponsor here, along with others, so the forum can afford to operate. Many forum members appreciate that fact and support us and we extend whatever courtesies we can and yes, we are allowed to "promote"
    By the way it's far from a stupid question. All of the major brands are excellent, but some are better then others for given situations. That would determine which way to go. You can't just go by total market share as Canon and Nikon own the entry level as they give away their "leader" slr's for $399.99-$449.99 all the time. those help make Canon #1 total market share and Nikon #3 according to NPD Group who monitors the USA camera sales. Sony is #2 overall and #1 in full frame for months now

Thanks for the support of the forum
    Joel Paymer
    Camera Land
    720 Old Bethpage Rd
    Old Bethpage, NY 11804
    e-mail: joel@<a href="mailto:cameraland@aol....landn</a>y.com
    web site: www.cameralandny.com

If someone says simply whats the best camera to buy, then I will say, it is a stupid question. There are many circumstances that make that answer not a single camera. Cost, use and experience will determine which camera. The best camera for a newbie is not the best camera for a seasoned photographer. And asking which is the best camera to buy is like asking someone which is the best woman to marry. And opinions on this subject are like rectums. Everyone has one. So after you ask 10 people and get 10 answers, are you any better off knowing nothing? People usually recommend the camera brand they are currently using. I am a Nikon user and would recommend it as a good brand, however, if I had the choice to do it again I would go Canon because of the software Magic Lantern that allows the camera software to be cracked and expanded so one can get more out of the camera. And getting more out of it is a big deal for me.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nikon from my side as well.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I think all cameras are good but you should look for more features in a camera which is near your planned budget.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links