Which camera brand is the best?

This is a discussion on Which camera brand is the best? within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Its a stupid question. Why didnt he ask which women make the best wife? Obviously Hasselblad is a better camera than both Nikon, Canon, Sony, ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Which camera brand is the best?

Its a stupid question. Why didnt he ask which women make the best wife? Obviously Hasselblad is a better camera than both Nikon, Canon, Sony, Panasonic, or whatever other brands are out there. So it depends on the features you want or need in the camera, and the price of that camera. People can only suggest based on their experience. So its natural for a Canon user to suggest Canon. A Nikon user will suggest Nikon having never used other brands. When you buy a particular camera make you get locked into that brand after you have the lenses. Bodies come and go but lenses are (hopefully) forever.

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Canon is the best camera brand because it is lightweight and easy to use. Its lenses are also very excellent which help us to capture beautiful and fun loving pictures.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Canon is the best brand for all type of photography services. I recommend you to use this and capture some marvelous pictures.

Equipment
    Canon
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Well, to be honest, every camera manufacturers has some pros and cons. I used Canon and Nikon. I am planning to buy a new one at the end of this year. My friend who is a photographers in Dubai suggested me to buy Fujifilm latest model. I heard latest model of Fujifilm is superb.

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Canon is a best brand to capture stylish pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by StudioZanetti View Post
    Canon is a best brand to capture stylish pictures.
    You already said that TWICE and you are no more right now than you were each of the other times. As I said the question is really a stupid one and not asked right.

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Canon is a best brand for all type of photography so i recommend you to buy this for classy pictures.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Canon is a fabulous camera brand to capture classy pictures.

Banned
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nikon is a fabulous camera brand which offers beautiful and classy pictures.

Super Moderator
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    theres some people here that are really starting to look more like spammers trying to get their links and logo out there than actually participating in the forum...
    i would much rather this forum focus on quality over quantity as far as membership goes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links