Which camera brand is the best?

This is a discussion on Which camera brand is the best? within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Whichever brand you enjoy using. I adore Canon glass, but enjoy using Nikon bodies better - (which screws me since the focal distance is larger ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Which camera brand is the best?

Equipment
    Nikon D610, Nikon D90
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    Whichever brand you enjoy using. I adore Canon glass, but enjoy using Nikon bodies better - (which screws me since the focal distance is larger on a Canon). It all comes down to what YOU like to use to make images.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I agree to most people here that the answer really depends on what you enjoy using.

Thanks for raising the dead Kissler.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
    Thanks for raising the dead Kissler.
    Actually it's hard to tell just what is alive and what is dead around here....

Well there have been posts Ive made which some should find interesting because they are not usual. But appear so. A couple have never had a comment made, and yet comments are made after years of lying quietly in the dark. So I almost stopped posting photos. I still get notifications whenever a post is made here so I pop in to see whats going on and respond accordingly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links