Compact Digital Camera Recommended Please?

This is a discussion on Compact Digital Camera Recommended Please? within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Hello, my name is Kemi for short. I live in Lagos in Nigeria but am fortunately being sponsored to visit the UK where I studied ...

PHOTO EDITING OK

Compact Digital Camera Recommended Please?

Hello, my name is Kemi for short. I live in Lagos in Nigeria but am fortunately being sponsored to visit the UK where I studied for some time journalism and media. I want a camera that I can use for my visit. I would prefer a small camera of compact design but also the bridge style of camera has been recommended. I have approximately 100,000 Naira which is similar to 350 pounds or 500 dollars. I have discovered a good website that has cameras second hand for sale. Can someone give advice on a small camera with good features but at a good price with in my budget? I am interested in a good zoom function so I can take good pictures from long distances and that is ok when using at night time also. Thank you
    Last edited by JJbibbikemi; 05-14-2016 at 11:28 AM.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by JJbibbikemi View Post
    Hello, my name is Kemi for short. I live in Lagos in Nigeria but am fortunately being sponsored to visit the UK where I studied for some time journalism and media. I want a camera that I can use for my visit. I would prefer a small camera of compact design but also the bridge style of camera has been recommended. I have approximately 100,000 Naira which is similar to 350 pounds or 500 dollars. I have discovered a good website that has cameras second hand for sale. Can someone give advice on a small camera with good features but at a good price with in my budget? I am interested in a good zoom function so I can take good pictures from long distances and that is ok when using at night time also. Thank you
    I have identified the Sony rx100 version 3 as a good choice as reviews are very good but the zoom function is not so good. If I could find a similar camera but with better zoom function then I would be happy. Also if I could find for a similar price. This camera is too expensive from new but have found a cheap one that has not been used very much and that is much cheaper.

Name:  rx100.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  3.9 KB
    Last edited by JJbibbikemi; 05-14-2016 at 11:27 AM.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Hello if you want to shoot at this place, it is very good.

I recommend the Nikon Coolpix P610. Although it has recently been discontinued, you should still be able to pick one up for a good price. There is a new version coming out in July 1, 2016.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I recommend you canon digital camera and Nikon Coolpix P610 is also good. You can buy this camera .

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links