Speedrings

This is a discussion on Speedrings within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Hey there, I have a quick question for everyone. We have an "iconcepts" speedring for some of our lights. I have no idea where we ...

Thread: Speedrings

Equipment
    Nikon
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK

Speedrings

Hey there,
    I have a quick question for everyone. We have an "iconcepts" speedring for some of our lights. I have no idea where we picked it up at. It works fine and have no problems with it however,
    the screws that hold the ring on the head (its for Dynalite heads) seem to be plastic and not metal. This seems odd to me and have seen them bent a little. My fear is that at some point they will get broken. It's not if it's a matter of time when. (I'm a studio Assistant / Manager with 4 photographers) My question is does anyone know who makes the "iconcepts" speed rings? I've looked around on line and cannot find any real concrete answers. I was hoping that they would have a metal option for these. At this point I think I will just have to go to the local hardware store and find something that will work out.

Thanks,

Myron

Equipment
    Nikon D610, Nikon D90
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    I would say the hardware store is your best bet. Bring one of the rings and have someone help you figure out the thread type.

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links