Love love loving the 24-70L

This is a discussion on Love love loving the 24-70L within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; I've only had the puppy to practice on, but this lens is amazing! At least to my eye, this picture is very sharp, yet the ...

I've only had the puppy to practice on, but this lens is amazing! At least to my eye, this picture is very sharp, yet the lens captured the detail in the fur so beautifully, you can almost feel the puppy softness. The color rendition was nearly perfect - it really captured how his red is coming in. This is almost SOOC. I didn't even sharpen it. Could have cropped it better though

If you're on the fence, get this lens!

7D gripped, lots of lenses and stuff.

lost. always lost..
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    nice and sharp. i love my 24-70 too.

PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Great shot. Sweet puppy and sweet lens. You said 24-70. What kind..how fast?? It does take a nice image.

David
    Canon 50D
    Canon 7D
    EF 70-200mm f4L IS
    EF 100mm f2.8L IS Macro
    EF 24-105mm f4 IS
    Sigma 10-20 f4-5.6

Sigma DG 150-500mm f5-6.3
    Mitz 44AF-1 Flash
    Mitz 48AF-1 Flash

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Great shot. Sweet puppy and sweet lens. You said 24-70. What kind..how fast?? It does take a nice image.

David
    David, it's the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras. Not cheap, but you can save buying used. It is going to be my favorite lens I think, even without IS. There is a Sigma version that is $400 cheaper that I hear is nice but I have not tried.
    7D gripped, lots of lenses and stuff.

lost. always lost..
    PHOTO EDITING NOT OK
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggedy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David View Post

David
    David, it's the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras.
    is there really any other kind?

•  

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links