need a camera for BOTH macro AND portrait photo-- please recommend

This is a discussion on need a camera for BOTH macro AND portrait photo-- please recommend within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Originally Posted by rosenaquin I think Nikon is the best option for you. The question was asked and answered 6 YEARS AGO. I am a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rosenaquin View Post
    I think Nikon is the best option for you.
    The question was asked and answered 6 YEARS AGO. I am a Nikon user and ask you on what you base your advice.
    Last edited by Bynx; 01-27-2017 at 02:25 PM.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    If you have a tight budget, like me, I think you can try the YI M1 mirrorless camera. It is relatively cheap with it's zoom and macro lens kit. I have been using it lately and I am pretty happy with it. Of course if you are looking for a high end camera, there are other choices, but this one is pretty decent. You can have a look here, https://www.yitechnology.com/yi-m1-mirrorless-camera , for its features etc.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    If you have a tight budget, like me, I think you can try the YI M1 mirrorless camera. It is relatively cheap with it's zoom and macro lens kit. I have been using it lately and I am pretty happy with it. Of course if you are looking for a high end camera, there are other choices, but this one is pretty decent. You can have a look here, https://www.yitechnology.com/yi-m1-mirrorless-camera , for its features etc.

Really? My friend has this one and the result is crappy. Do not try it because you are not going to satisfy with the result.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Canon a800 it very well . Viddyoze Live Action Review

PHOTO EDITING OK
    I think canon A800 is good and worth for both macro & potrait. So you can make use of it.

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Nikon D40 can do it with kit lens if you can find one

Viddyoze Live Action Review

fmw
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    OP, note that point and shoot cameras don't provide for lens interchangeability and the lens is what gets the job done for you. Not knowing your budget makes it impossible to deal with your question. More important than the camera is the set. You should look for a studio strobe setup with two lights and stands. Get a light tent to make simple product shots. If the images on your website don't look professional you won't attract customers.

Equipment
    Nikon D850
    PHOTO EDITING OK
    DSLR will do due to its interchangeable kit lens. Entry - High entry dslr can process it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links