ProMaster 28-80mm lense

This is a discussion on ProMaster 28-80mm lense within the Digital Cameras, Lenses & Accessories forums, part of the PHOTO FORUM category; Someone in my house dropped my ProMaster lense, and even though it was in a padded case, it blew apart like a grenade. I sent ...

PHOTO EDITING OK
    Someone in my house dropped my ProMaster lense, and even though it was in a padded case, it blew apart like a grenade. I sent it off to Precision Camera in Enfield CT because I was under warranty and after quite a wild goose chase (i'll tell you the whole story if you ask) they sent it back saying that they weren't going to fix it. So I put ti back together that day but it doesn't have some of the lense connections anymore. I have it attached to a Pentax zx-30 which says in the viewfinder that the aparture settings are OK. Of course there is no autofocus now. What I want to find out is how I can check to see if the lense is getting the aparture readings from the camera. I guess that I have to look into the lense? Or do I have to jerry rig it so that I can then use the aparture ring.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links